Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops Recipe
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1. Combine rosemary, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over lamb chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add garlic to the pan; cook for 1 minute. Stir in broth, preserves, vinegar and remaining pepper; cook for 2-4 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to pan; turn to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
2 lamb chops with 2 tablespoons sauce: 331 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 495mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops
"I KNEW this would be a GREAT recipe before I read the reviews!!! Simple and Amazing!!! The taste was everything I thought it would be and MORE!!! I'll never make Lamb Chops any other way! MMMmmmmmmm! Thank you so much.... Wonderful recipe!Oh.... and don't change a thing. Its' perfect."
"Loved it and so did my husband!"
"Delicious! Made this tonight for dinner and it was outstanding."
"We loved this dinner. I changed two things to make it better. We used pork instead of lamb and put the meat back on for about 10 to 15 mor min. in the juices till it was very dark in color. The flavor was so light we wanted more. I would make this again."
"My first time cooking lamb- the recipe was really simple and tasted wonderful!"
"My first time making Lamb anything - first words out of the hubs mouth after first bite was mmmmmm - Will definitely make again"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.