An elegant, deep brown reduction sauce studded with bits of cherry makes this entree ideal for a quiet dinner with that special someone. —KERRY DINGWALL, PONTE VEDRA, FLORIDA
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine rosemary, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over lamb chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan; cook for 1 minute. Stir in broth, preserves, vinegar and remaining pepper; cook for 2-4 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to pan; turn to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p57
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review