Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops Recipe
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 New Zealand lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine rosemary, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over lamb chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan; cook for 1 minute. Stir in broth, preserves, vinegar and remaining pepper; cook for 2-4 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to pan; turn to coat. Sprinkle with additional dried rosemary if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops(4)
Sort By :
We loved this dinner. I changed two things to make it better. We used pork instead of lamb and put the meat back on for about 10 to 15 mor min. in the juices till it was very dark in color. The flavor was so light we wanted more. I would make this again.
My first time cooking lamb- the recipe was really simple and tasted wonderful!
My first time making Lamb anything - first words out of the hubs mouth after first bite was mmmmmm - Will definitely make again