Cherry Gelatin Supreme Recipe
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Stir in cherry gelatin until dissolved. Stir in pie filling. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a small saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil. Stir in lemon gelatin until dissolved. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in lemon gelatin and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Spoon over cherry layer; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Gelatin Supreme in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p37
Reviews for Cherry Gelatin Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 18, 2012
very tasty. will be making this again
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2011
Where is the Ingredients List?
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
This is one of the best jello recipes!
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2009
Very good. Nice creamy and not to sweet. Will make this again.