Cherry Gelatin Salad Recipe
Amy Olson of Louisville, Kentucky stirs pineapple and cherries into this colorful molded salad made with sugar-free cherry and lemon gelatin. With its cherry cola flavor, the salad is a fun take-along dish for a picnic, potluck or family reunion.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 can (12 ounces) diet cola
- 1 can (15 ounces) water-packed pitted dark sweet cherries, drained and chopped
- 1. In a saucepan, bring pineapple and water to a boil. Stir in cherry and lemon gelatin until dissolved. Stir in cola and cherries. Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving equals 33 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Cherry Gelatin Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC