Cherry Gelatin Flowers Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups white grape juice
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- Seedless red or green grapes, halved, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring grape juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a bowl; stir in juice until dissolved. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set.
- 2. Using cookie cutters, cut gelatin into flower shapes. Place a grape half in the center of each flower if desired. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 38 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Cherry Gelatin Flowers
"I made this recipe with my kindergarten class. We used cookie cutters representing February themes. We made Washingtons, Lincolns, Groundhogs, and Hearts. The recipe was easy and delicious, the kids devoured them. Definitely adaptable for different holiday or themes."