- 2-1/2 cups white grape juice
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- Seedless red or green grapes, halved, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring grape juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a bowl; stir in juice until dissolved. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set.
- Using cookie cutters, cut gelatin into flower shapes. Place a grape half in the center of each flower if desired. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cherry Gelatin Flowers in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p11
Reviews for Cherry Gelatin Flowers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review