Cherry Fruit Smoothies Recipe
You need just four ingredients to blend together these super-fast smoothies for breakfast. Try whipping them up on a hot summer day for a cool and refreshing treat.
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1. In a blender, combine the apple juice, raspberries and cherries. Add sherbet; cover and process until well blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 160 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Fruit Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC