Cherry Fruit Smoothies
You need just four ingredients to blend together these super-fast smoothies for breakfast. Try whipping them up on a hot summer day for a cool and refreshing treat.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry sherbet
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, raspberries and cherries. Add
- sherbet; cover and process until well blended. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 160 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.