Cherry Fruit Smoothies Recipe
You need just four ingredients to blend together these super-fast smoothies for breakfast. Try whipping them up on a hot summer day for a cool and refreshing treat.
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry sherbet
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, raspberries and cherries. Add sherbet; cover and process until well blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Berry Smoothies in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p31
Reviews for Cherry Fruit Smoothies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >