Chunky tart cherries, coconut, pecans and pineapple give substance to this lightly sweet make-ahead salad. With it's pastel color and fluffy look, it's perfect for a baby shower.
-Joyce Leach, Armstrong, Iowa
12-16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill overnight.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 223 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.