Cherry Fluff Recipe
Chunky tart cherries, coconut, pecans and pineapple give substance to this lightly sweet make-ahead salad. With it's pastel color and fluffy look, it's perfect for a baby shower. -Joyce Leach, Armstrong, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + chilling YIELD:12-16 servings
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 223 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC