Chunky tart cherries, coconut, pecans and pineapple give substance to this lightly sweet make-ahead salad. With it's pastel color and fluffy look, it's perfect for a baby shower. -Joyce Leach, Armstrong, Iowa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Fluff in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p33
Reviews for Cherry Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review