Cherry Fluff Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Fluff(6)
Sort By :
This makes great popsicles !!
Been making this for many years now and every time I make this people rave about it and ask for the recipe.
Made this for my parents 50th for 85 people. It was the first thing to go. I added the nuts at the very end so they would have a nice crunch. Everything else was made ahead of time.
Hit!!!! wonderful!!!! Will do it again and again!
This is so delicious! I was given a subscription to Taste of Home as a wedding gift and this recipe was in the first issue I recieved! I tried it and LOVED it! So did my new hubby! Very quick and easy!