This easy dessert recipe reminds me of French crepes. It's the perfect meal-ending treat for those Tex-Mex brunches we have so often here.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2/3 cup cherry pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- Spoon pie filling off center on each tortilla; roll up. Place seam
- side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside. In a
- small saucepan bring the sugar, butter and water to a boil over
- medium heat; pour over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 414 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.