Cherry Delight Dessert Recipe
This smooth and creamy cheesecake-like treat is light, sweet and pretty, too. Convenience products make it quick and easy to prepare. “My husband also likes this dessert when I substitute blueberry pie filling,” notes Lanae Powell of McPherson, Kansas.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 264 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Delight Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC