Cherry Delight Dessert
This smooth and creamy cheesecake-like treat is light, sweet and pretty, too. Convenience products make it quick and easy to prepare. “My husband also likes this dessert when I substitute blueberry pie filling,” notes Lanae Powell of McPherson, Kansas.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar
- and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan
- coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon pie
- filling over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 264 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.