This smooth and creamy cheesecake-like treat is light, sweet and pretty, too. Convenience products make it quick and easy to prepare. “My husband also likes this dessert when I substitute blueberry pie filling,” notes Lanae Powell of McPherson, Kansas.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Delight Dessert in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p11
Reviews for Cherry Delight Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review