Cherry Delight Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Delight Dessert(5)
Sort By :
I used blueberry pie filling and it is really delicious.
My Hunny enjoys this Dessert very much!Originally was made w/"Dream Whip" by His Dear Mother.May be less in hydrogenated fats than other "whipped creams".
Made this for father's day. Everyone loved it. I have a spouse that loves his dessert every evening. Making this he won't get bored with it before he eats it all !!!!
This was delsious
My husband and I love this light and sweet dessert! We may even prefer it to regular cheesecake!