- Stir pie filling into cream mixture. Fill cylinder of ice cream
- freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's
- directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- After removing from ice cream freezer, stir a portion of oat mixture
- into each batch. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze
- for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 405 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now