Cherry Crumb Pie Recipe
Guests won't believe how quickly you made this sweet-tart pie. It starts with convenient canned pie filling.—Andrea Chapman, Helena, Oklahoma
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in pie filling. Pour into crust.
- 2. For topping, combine flour, oats and sugars in another small bowl; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 289 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Crumb Pie
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2014
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC