Cherry Crumb Pie Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in pie filling. Pour into crust.
- 2. For topping, combine flour, oats and sugars in another small bowl; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 289 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cherry Crumb Pie
"This pie was so good and so easy. I used pie filling that I had made from the sour cherry tree in my yard."