Cherry Crumb Pie Recipe
Guests won't believe how quickly you made this sweet-tart pie. It starts with convenient canned pie filling.—Andrea Chapman, Helena, Oklahoma
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in pie filling. Pour into crust.
- 2. For topping, combine flour, oats and sugars in another small bowl; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 289 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC