Cherry Cream Sensation Recipe
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- 1. Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles if desired.
- 2. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 255 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.