Cherry Cream Parfaits Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- In a large bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, vanilla and salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream.
- Set aside six cherries from pie filling. Spoon half of the remaining pie filling into parfaits glasses; top with half of the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with reserved cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Parfaits in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2012
"was very delicious going to try this with greak yogurt"