This is my own concoction from a revised recipe. My family loves it! You'll have dessert for a crowd in mere minutes! —Naomi Cross, Owenton, Kentucky
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping and cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in pie filling and pecans. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and a cherry if desired. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Fluff in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p42
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review