Cherry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping and cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in pie filling and pecans. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and a cherry if desired. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Dessert(6)
Sort By :
I am a little disappointed--thought this would be sweeter considering the ingredients. I will make this again and add 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese.
My whole family loves this. My kids get so excited when I make it! So quick and easy.
I didn't really care for it. I love cherries, but the pineapple ruined it for me.
did not like, did not go over good at potluck either
Meh - it was okay, nothing special. I am not a pudding or Jello type of food eater, though - I just needed something MORE to go along with it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >