Cherry Cream Crescents Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Separate dough into 16 triangles; place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle. Top with 1 tablespoon pie filling. Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough. Lightly beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 rolls.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Crescents(5)
Sort By :
My family absolutely would not believe it only took less than half an hour to make these. I had to thaw the cream cheese in some warm water but it was still a big hit. I made these as a quick breakfast before going to the zoo for a spring break!
Served this at my neighborhood coffee and the ladies thought it was very good. Easy and quick. Will try reduced fat rolls and reduced fat cream cheese next time to save a few calories.
A wonderful easy recipe I was able to do with my daughter! But we filled these so much we had the filling oozing all over the place and still had enough filling for an extra can of crescent rolls...not that anyone complained about having more of these to eat! :)
It is so easy. I've made them for 2 years now and they are always quick to go
These make a truly wonderful treat.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >