Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts Recipe
"It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!" confirms Cindi Lynn Mitchell of Waring, Texas.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 295 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC