Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
"It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!" confirms Cindi Lynn Mitchell of Waring, Texas.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until
- smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-sugar cherry pie filling) equals 295 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now