Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
One tart (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-sugar cherry pie filling) equals 295 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.