Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts Recipe
"It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!" confirms Cindi Lynn Mitchell of Waring, Texas.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p11
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Pie Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Tart Recipes >