Cherry Cream Cheese Spread
Dotted with pretty maraschino cherries, this spread is an attractive complement to your holiday table. Ruth Hastings
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped maraschino cherries
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and extract until
- fluffy. Fold in cherries. Serve with bread, bagels and toast. Store
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 162 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.