Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add butter; stir until combined. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour pie filling into crust.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Carefully spread around outside edges of pie, leaving a 3-in. circle of cherries exposed in the center.
- 3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 338 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
"easy to make and tastes wonderful! I've made this many times now. If you're low on time, using a premade graham cracker crust works well too."