My mom is known for her scrumptious desserts. This easy-to-make pie is one she has served often. It's one of my favorite desserts anytime of year. I love the combination of cream cheese and cherry pie filling. -Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida
Recommended: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add butter; stir until combined. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour pie filling into crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Carefully spread around outside edges of pie, leaving a 3-in. circle of cherries exposed in the center.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cheese Pie in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2014
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2010
"Easy to make and tastes wonderful! I've made this many times now."
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2009
"So easy & the smell when it was baking was Awesome ! the taste is wonderful ...."