Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add butter; stir until combined. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour pie filling into crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Carefully spread around outside edges of pie, leaving a 3-in. circle of cherries exposed in the center.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Sort By :
"Yummy pie and very easy to make. I used coconut oil instead of butter for the crust. The crust is very thin, so if you like a crust you might want to double it. Also, you could use a pre-made gram cracker crust that was slightly baked for an even quicker pie. I will be making this again."
"Easy to make and tastes wonderful! I've made this many times now."
"So easy & the smell when it was baking was Awesome ! the taste is wonderful ...."