- removable bottom.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar for 1
- minute. Add egg; beat just until combined. Spread over crust.
- Carefully top with pie filling. Sprinkle with almonds and reserved
- crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a
- wire rack. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- remove sides of pan. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 532 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.