Cherry Cranberry Shakes Recipe
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1-1/4 cup: 172 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cranberry Shakes
"I wonder if you could use cherry flavoring you use to make cherry lemonade instead of the cherry soda."