Cherry Cranberry Shakes Recipe
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1-1/4 cup: 172 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cherry Cranberry Shakes
"I wonder if you could use cherry flavoring you use to make cherry lemonade instead of the cherry soda."