Cherry Cranberry Shakes Recipe
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 172 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cranberry Shakes
"I wonder if you could use cherry flavoring you use to make cherry lemonade instead of the cherry soda."