At the Yucaipa, California home of Gayle Lewis, this frothy pink drink has been enjoyed for many years. "The combination of cranberry juice and cherry soda is tongue tingling," Gayle says.
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cherry Cranberry Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews for Cherry Cranberry Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review