Cherry Cranberry Punch Recipe
My husband is a pastor, and our church has many functions, which allows me to try out a selection of recipes. This lovely red punch is one of my favorites to serve. —Christine Fletcher, Bronx, New York
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3-1/2 cups chilled club soda
- Lemon sherbet, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to complete dissolve. Stir in cranberry juice, cold water and lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- 2. To serve, transfer gelatin mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in soda. If desired, top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup (calculated without sherbet) : 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cherry Cranberry Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC