Cherry Cranberry Punch Recipe
My husband is a pastor, and our church has many functions, which allows me to try out a selection of recipes. This lovely red punch is one of my favorites to serve. —Christine Fletcher, Bronx, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3-1/2 cups chilled club soda
- Lemon sherbet, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to complete dissolve. Stir in cranberry juice, cold water and lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- 2. To serve, transfer gelatin mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in soda. If desired, top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC