- peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda;
- gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough in half. On a floured surface, roll one portion of dough
- into a 14-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread with half of the filling.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Repeat with
- remaining dough and filling. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap;
- refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Unwrap dough; cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on baking
- sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes
- or until bottoms are lightly browned (do not overbake). Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 4-1/2 to 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 83 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.