Cherry Cola Salad Recipe
This tempting gelatin salad has a big cherry flavor and a fun zing from the cola. My two small children are always happy to see this salad on the table. We think it tastes great with or without the whipped topping.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated cola beverage
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water. Add cola and pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 146 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC