Cherry Cola Salad Recipe
This tempting gelatin salad has a big cherry flavor and a fun zing from the cola. My two small children are always happy to see this salad on the table. We think it tastes great with or without the whipped topping.
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated cola beverage
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in water. Add cola and pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 146 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC