This tempting gelatin salad has a big cherry flavor and a fun zing from the cola. My two small children are always happy to see this salad on the table. We think it tastes great with or without the whipped topping.
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated cola beverage
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Add cola and pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cola Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p28
Reviews for Cherry Cola Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review