- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated cola beverage
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Add cola and pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cola Salad
Sort By :
"My family loves Cherry Cola Salad - it is simple to make, delicious, and its glistening ruby red color is just lovely! A real winner - I will be making it again tonight, much to the delight of my husband and two grown sons. Thanks for a great recipe - a real keeper!"
"Due to diet concerns I made this with sugar free black cherry gelatin, no sugar added cherry pie filling, and diet cola. It was excellent!"