- into a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the cola, sugar and brown
- sugar. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat;
- stir in chocolate and rum until smooth. Pour over batter; do not
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until set. Turn off
- heat; let stand, covered, for 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream
- and maraschino cherries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without ice cream and cherries) equals 500 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.