- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Coke Salad
"loved it ...so did my mother in law but she took it an extra step and layered it with cool whip"
"This is so good! I use cherry Dr Pepper for the cola and it really brings out the cherry cola taste. I tried it with cherry Pepsibut did not care for it as much. delicious!"
"Received rave reviews at a family gathering."
"I'm not much of a jello fan - but this recipe got good reviews at our Thanksgiving gathering."
"The recipe calls for regular cola but I'm sure either would work fine."
"Is the cola plain or cherry flavored Thank you!"
"This was a big hit at a church potluck everyone loved it!"
"I used no sugar added crushed pineapple, sugar free jello, no sugar added cherry pie filling, and diet cola. I also topped it with cool whip topping and chopped walnuts. This is one of my favorites! The cherry coke taste really comes through."