- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Coke Salad(11)
Sort By :
Received rave reviews at a family gathering.
I'm not much of a jello fan - but this recipe got good reviews at our thanksgiving gathering.
The recipe calls for regular cola but I'm sure either would work fine.
Is the cola plain or cherry flavored Thank you!