- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Coke Salad
Sort By :
"This is so good! I use cherry Dr Pepper for the cola and it really brings out the cherry cola taste. I tried it with cherry Pepsibut did not care for it as much. delicious!"
"Love this coke salad!! I eat for dessert! Simple ! Easy to prepare. Can be made 2 days ahead!"
"Received rave reviews at a family gathering."
"I'm not much of a jello fan - but this recipe got good reviews at our thanksgiving gathering."
"The recipe calls for regular cola but I'm sure either would work fine."