- aside and add juice to saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat
- until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove
- from heat; stir in extract, and food coloring if desired. Stir in
- cherries; cool slightly. Spread on dough. For topping, combine
- sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter until
- crumbly; sprinkle over filling. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes,
- or until bubbly and cake tests done. Yield: about 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 243 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.