Cherry Cobbler Smoothies
It's been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I want to make it count, so I created this fruity and refreshing smoothie packed with good-for-you cherries and vanilla yogurt. —Sherry Mote, Marietta, Georgia
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30
- seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 197 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.