Cherry Cobbler Smoothies Recipe
It's been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I want to make it count, so I created this fruity and refreshing smoothie packed with good-for-you cherries and vanilla yogurt. —Sherry Mote, Marietta, Georgia
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup equals 197 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC