- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Cobbler Smoothies
"Instead use plain yogurt, no honey, cherry juice or pom-cherry and I'd prefer the frozen pie cherries, not as sweet. Nice thought but doesn't need all that sugar."
"Oh My Gosh! Woof! So sad I had to even give this 1-Star! Cherry Cobbler? Not even! It's an overly sweet mess of miss-matched flavors! We could NOT taste anything but the over-sweetness from the honey and the cinnamon!No, we won't even try to revamp this to suite our tastes, it's that bad!"
"This is so bad for you... have a donut instead. I usually don't comment based on nutrition but the fact this is billed as "good for you" is scary. Eat the cherries, they are good for you. The rest of this mess is so full of sugar it would make even me bounce off walls---and then crash."
"This had to many flavors going on for a smoothy. Didn't remind me of the taste of cobbler at all. Extremely sweet. Honey and orange juice was over powering in flavor. The ice watered it down to much. Won't make this again without revamping recipe."