It's been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I want to make it count, so I created this fruity and refreshing smoothie packed with good-for-you cherries and vanilla yogurt. —Sherry Mote, Marietta, Georgia
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cobbler Smoothies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p30
Reviews for Cherry Cobbler Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review