Cherry Cinnamon Cobbler
It's not a misprint—there really are just two ingredients in this spiced cherry dessert. It's a good brunch for sweet-lovers, too. —Terri Robinson, Muncie, IN
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread pie filling into a greased
- 8-in.-square baking dish. Separate dough for cinnamon rolls; reserve
- icing. Place rolls in baking dish, cinnamon side up. Bake 15-20
- minutes or until rolls are golden and filling is bubbly. Spread
- icing over rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 232 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.