Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie Recipe
Here’s an ooey-gooey treat that’s just right for campfires and cookouts. —Josh Carter, Birmingham, Alabama
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Spread with pie filling; top with almonds, chocolate chips and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- 2. Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and heated through, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
1 sandwich: 309 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC