- 2 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Spread with pie filling; top with almonds, chocolate chips and remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and heated through, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews for Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review