Here’s an ooey-gooey treat from our test kitchen that’s just right for campfires and sing-a-longs. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Spread with pie filling; sprinkle with almonds, chocolate chunks and sugar. Top with remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p53
Reviews for Cherry-Chocolate Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review