- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Nut Cookies
Sort By :
very good cookie , everyone loved them
After the first batch, I had to make three more! Excellent!
We found these cookies to be okay, but not great.
just made & took the 1st batch out of the oven. i had to try one right away & was not disappointed. these are very good, soft, flavorful cookies and will make a nice addition to the other cookes i am making for Christmas. i used mini choc chips instead of the regular sized ones & they are just the right amount of chocolate. will definitely keep this recipe.
made these cookies this weekend. tasted great. made about 4 dozen.