Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Hot fudge ice cream topping and maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Place dried cherries in a small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and cherries. Spread into crust. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 3. Slice; drizzle each piece with fudge topping and garnish with a maraschino cherry if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece (calculated without fudge topping and maraschino cherries) equals 344 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.