Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Hot fudge ice cream topping and maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Place dried cherries in a small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and cherries. Spread into crust. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 3. Slice; drizzle each piece with fudge topping and garnish with a maraschino cherry if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 344 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
"1 Word 5 letters!! GREAT!!!"
"YUM! This is delicious and easy. Try it - you will love it."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.