- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set pineapple aside. In a
- small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and
- reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Arrange the cherries, kiwi, blueberries and pineapple over filling.
- Brush with pineapple juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 673 calories, 41 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.