For dessert, I put together a parfait that stacks up as a fuss-free favorite. Cherry yogurt, chocolate syrup and whipped topping blend into a yummy fluff. It's lovely with the alternating layers of fruit.—Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or bananas
- Mint sprigs
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and chocolate syrup; fold in whipped topping. Set aside 12 strawberry slices.
- In six dessert dishes, place half of the remaining fruit; top with half of the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved strawberries and mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Chocolate Dessert in Country Woman November/December 2003, p39
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2008
"it looks so good I can't wait till I can taste it. It is very mouth watering in the picture."