- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each crepe to within 1/2 in. of edges and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until warm. To serve, top each crepe with 1/4 cup pie filling and drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Chocolate Crepes
"This was wonderness! I jess wipped it up this affernoons! I didn't have no crepes, n id no no what that is egsactly neither, so i jess got some biuiscuit do, and i smooshed it real thin. i cooked it n all, adn then i got cool wip, n i put that all on th inside. then i got the hershay choclit soce, adn i got sour cream n put it all on top. n the marchinines charrys? Thems the bees knees on there!!"
"How can you rate this as diabetic friendly when it has 39 grams of carbs? That is 9 grams over what I am allowed for just one day!"
"This recipe is delicious! I love the combination of cream cheese and cherries with the chocolate sprinkled on! Really creamy and easy to make!"